HootSource TV: Back to School Edition
Time for another episode of HootSource TV! These short webisodes are hosted by Tasia Custode, and cover the latest news about emerging social media trends and social media management dashboard, HootSuite.
Did you catch the last episode?
In this episode, HootSource TV takes you from Vancouver to Boston for Inbound 2012, and HootSuite’s Events Marketing Manager Lorien Henson tells us what it takes to run full-scale industry events with a few key tips. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Preload Tweets before event.
- Use HootFeed.
- Create Twitter lits of onsite teams.
But that’s not all, viewers. Here are some more Episode 7 highlights:
- We go back to school, and show you a virtual view of the HSU campus.
- Details of HSU Lecture Series webinar featuring Susan Murphy of Jester Creative Inc.
- News on HootSuite’s acquisition of Seesmic- Welcome Raccoons!
- A closer look at HootFeed, our live twitter feed tool.
- Tweets of the Week!
What would you like to see in the next HootSource TV? Let us know by tweeting @HootSource or commenting below. Plus, don’t forget to subscribe to our HootSuite YouTube channel.