Bevy of iPad Treats
Are you iPad ready? Here are some of the things to look forward to with the new iPad HootSuite app:
- Multiple social networks – Manage several profiles on Twitter plus Facebook (profiles and pages)
- Broadcast tools – Message scheduling, reply-to-all and forward by email + Instapaper
- Translate messages – Get the gist quick with on-the-fly translation to and from 50+ languages
- Geo-location aware – See update locations overlaid on a map to know where the Tweeters are
- Check-in – Earn your Foursquare badges & mayorship by checking-in at your fave places
- Short URLs – Shorten addresses and track click-stats with a built-in Ow.ly tool
- Swipe-able columns – Scroll streams simultaneously in a customizable multi-column layout
- Portrait or landscape – Change your view, zoom in, turn it sideways to your liking
- Upload photos – Share and store images for easy distribution and tracking
- Tap navigation – Jump to the top of a stream with a tap
- and plenty more…
Pre-Flight Sign Up
HootSuite for iPad isn’t quite ready to go in the iTunes App store today – but, we’ll let you know when it’s ready. Consider signing up for HootSuite iPad email alert to be among the first to fly with this new owl.
And like the rest of the mobile owls in the HootSuite nest – iPhone, BlackBerry, Android – HootSuite iPad will be priceless (yes, that means free).
Talk to Us
The folks here at the HQ will select 20 favorites and send them a Hootkit of limited-edition owl stickers and other swag. Postmark by October 30th to play and be sure check out the full details on the Mobile Fest kick-off post. We look forward to your cards, notes, letters and aerogrammes as well.