Downloading HootSuite for mobile gives you the features and tools found in the HootSuite web dashboard and puts them into a pocket-sized tool which is custom made for a unique mobile experience. To help get you acquainted with the functionality, or just for a refresher, here’s a new #HootTip about a handy mobile HootSuite feature.
Transferring HootSuite to Your SD Card
HootSuite for Android is an amazing tool. It provides a nearly seamless transition between web and mobile, so managing your social networks in real time, from just about anywhere, is possible. This helps our Owls stay on the ball and lets them easily post and monitor updates across the web. With all this information coming at such a fast pace, you need your phone to be nimble and adaptable. To keep your phone as free as possible, we’ve updated HootSuite on Android to easily be transfered from your phone’s internal memory to your removable SD card.
- Go into “Settings” on your Android, and tap Applications.
- Next, tap “Manage applications” to see a list of all the apps you’ve installed.
- Scroll down to HootSuite, and tap the HootSuite icon.
- From this menu, press the “Move to SD card” button to quickly transfer HootSuite over!
- If the transfer is successful the “Move to SD card” button will change to “Move to phone”.
Remember to keep checking your app store to get the latest updates and features for HootSuite Android – also follow @HootDroid. Like many updates, we’ve added these handy features based on your helpful feedback. What’s your next idea? Also keep an eye out for a new #HootTip each week – they’re short, sweet and re-Tweetable so you can share your HootSuite expertise with your friends and followers. Some lucky RTers may just find themselves with a #HootKit… It’s our way of saying “thanks for spreading the word.”