From manual tasks such as moderating contest submissions to coordinating a global promotion strategy, social media campaigns require a lot of planning. This week, we’ve released a new guide to help, packed with practical steps and a complete set of instructions for launching a powerful social campaign.
In the guide, you’ll discover how to match social tactics to business goals, reduce manual work, and track campaign success back to revenue.
- Master the five essential steps to building successful social media campaigns
- Reduce time by integrating campaigns into your existing social media workflows
- Choose the right type of campaign for your business goals
- Access advanced insights: increase traffic with geo-targeting and cross-network content streams
- Determine the true economic value of social media contests