Social media automation
Social media automation is the process of using software tools to reduce the amount of time spent on social media tasks that don’t require a human touch.
Examples of social media automation include:
- Scheduling posts ahead of time
- Curating content for republishing
- Resolving routine customer queries
- Producing analytics reports
- Sending invoices or follow-up messages
Not all social media tasks can or should be automated. This may sound obvious, but you should avoid any automation tactic that makes your brand look lazy, spammy, or fake.
Learn more about social media automation and tools to help you do it right.