You’re a social media powerhouse. You spend your days sharing great content, creating analytics reports and building social media relationships. But sometimes, this means your real-life relationships take a back seat.
Navigating the dating world isn’t easy, especially as more and more dating sites and apps emerge, segmenting your potential pool of perfect matches. With that in mind, Hootsuite is announcing Hootmeet, a new dating integration. This patented technology brings all the big dating sites into your social media dashboard, saving you time and helping you in your search for love.
With Hootmeet, the main KPI is dates. This new technology helps you achieve your KPI in a number of ways, including:
- Search and cross-posting across dating sites: Whether your match is on Plenty of Fish, Christian Mingle, JDate or Farmer’s Only, you can now search all sites simultaneously for people matching your dating criteria. You can also create one profile which will update across all sites when edited.
- Swipe right technology: See somebody who appeals to you on Twitter or Facebook? Swipe right on them in stream and Hootmeet will bring you to any dating profiles they might have, regardless of the site.
- Hootmeet Suggestions: Not sure how to make your move? Our innovative Hootmeet Suggestions feature provides a wide range of possible conversation starters, all generated dynamically and customized to suit your match’s personal dating profile.
- Matchmaker teams: We’re all in this together. If you see a contact that might make a great match for a friend, assign that contact to your friend’s dating profile.
- Dating profile grader: A lot of different factors influence the success of your dating profile. Our dating profile grader will score you on image choice, profile information and general conversation to help you improve your odds of finding love.
Hootmeet is meant to simplify the dating game. This dashboard integration allows you to combine your social media and dating efforts, a more efficient way to create a sustainable work-life balance.
We will be selectively rolling out the Hootmeet integration to all of our users over the next few weeks. Stay tuned!