This is it. Everything you’ve worked towards has lead to this moment. It’s been days, weeks, or even months of preparation, and now everyone is watching. It’s time.
When you’re sending that first Tweet or waiting for that first Like, the focus and pressure behind releasing your social campaign into the wild is intense. But when you’ve put in the work and your team is ready to go, you’re not worried. You’re exhilarated.
We salute you and your #socialgameday, whether it’s a live event, a product launch, or a big announcement. Hootsuite is for the teams behind the teams.
- Read how the Seahawks’ social media team tackled their #SocialGameDay at #SB49.
- Stressed about your own upcoming campaign launch? Don’t worry, this social media checklist will help your #SocialGameDay play out without a hitch!
- Want to know how a small team of social media professionals handles the Academy Awards? Find out Entertainment Weekly’s social media team’s #SocialGameDay tactics.
- Losing steam halfway through the campaign? Coach Jaime’s got some tips to keep you going through crunch time on social media.
- Once the campaign wraps up, you need to show off your campaign wins. Read our guide on how to present your social media campaign results.
- Stay tuned, there’s more to come!