According to Forrester Research, while 74% of business executives say their company has a digital strategy, only 15% of them believe they have the skills and knowledge to execute on that strategy. Aligning a consistent social media strategy across the organization is necessary to compete in today’s business world, and we want to help companies establish the social media best practices they need to meet their business goals.
This year, we kicked off our enterprise social networking event with an inaugural conference in San Francisco, where attendees had an opportunity to learn about ways to create business strategy for the social era. After the success of the first Connect via Hootsuite event, we travelled to Europe a few months later, to network with thought leaders of the continent at Connect via Hootsuite London.
On October 22, 2014, Connect via Hootsuite is back in North America, heading to the east coast. Join fellow social business leaders in a day of networking, live demos, and exclusive product announcements in New York.
What is Connect via Hootsuite New York?
Connect via Hootsuite is an event that brings together thought leaders in social business in order to share ideas on how to stay ahead of the curve. Attendees of our first east coast stop can look forward to many opportunities to talk social business, including:
- Learn tips and tactics to empower broader social media adoption across organization
- Be the first to hear Hootsuite announcements and see product demos
- Participate in custom training and workshops organized by Hootsuite partners
This event’s speakers include:
- Michelle Lockett, Director of Social Marketing at Wiley
- Dee Anna McPherson, Hootsuite VP of Marketing
- Martha Norrick, Director of Citizen/Workforce Engagement at NYPD
- Jeanette Gibson, Hootsuite VP of Community & Customer Experience
For more details about what to expect at Connect via Hootsuite New York, visit the official event page.
Want to attend?
If you are ready to learn the best practices in social business, register to attend Connect via Hootsuite event today. Hurry up, space is limited. We look forward to seeing you in New York!