Social media marketing is an important aspect of promoting your small business. In order to set up an effective social media marketing strategy, a basic understanding of the relationship between business and social media is needed.
To help you learn the benefits of using social media for your small business, we’ve created an eBook, “Top 10 Social Media Marketing Tips for Small Businesses.” This eBook provides you with all the necessary tools to build a strong social media marketing presence for your small business. Check out the full eBook below.
Top 10 Social Media Tips for Small Businesses:
- Use social media to sell your product
- Join Twitter
- Increase Twitter followers
- Build relationships by following back
- Figure out # of tweets per day
- Tweet at optimal times
- Join LinkedIn
- LinkedIn company pages vs LinkedIn profiles
- Share engaging content on your Facebook page
- Post appropriate content